Started a war today in my Ethics and Society class.
Some hyper-religious girl said that from the moment of conception, those cells represent a potential life and that’s what you’re taking away that potential life when you get an abortion.
I asked her how far we plan to take the potential life theory and suggested that we might as well start locking up every teenage boy with a bottle of lotion and a box of Kleenex.
Then all hell broke loose.
Tagged as: personal brooklyn college abortion politics ethics ethics and society society womens rights planned parenthood
- nickluna likes this
- prepossessingaf likes this
- theshatteredlookingglass likes this
- procrastinators-rehab likes this
- djmeatdaddy likes this
- fingerring likes this
- kristinaqm likes this
- dangerously-human reblogged this from floaccount
- floaccount reblogged this from equillen and added:
- oxymoronically likes this
- efforvita said: yo go gurl
- dauntlessoldier likes this
- spoopy-kebel-derp reblogged this from equillen
- holdonsamantha likes this
- emuhleeeeee likes this
- coochieslays likes this
- seeyouinchell reblogged this from equillen
- seeyouinchell likes this
- any-colour-you-like likes this
- beardedwonderbread likes this
- lost-labyrinth likes this
- theteddylupin likes this
- kata-t0nic likes this
- actegratuit said: well done dude!
- sunnydecho likes this
- easily-aamused likes this
- equillen posted this